Find out if you're eligible to apply for a Science and Mathematics Scholarship. To apply, you will need to:
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- be an approved teacher with successful teaching experience supported by a recommendation from your current school principal
- be enrolled in or committed to enrolling in and completing further study in either mathematics or science
- be willing to enter into a Deed of Agreement, a legally binding agreement that outlines the responsibilities of both the scholarship recipient and the department
- be willing to accept appointment as a permanent full-time science or mathematics teacher to a NSW public school on completion of your studies.