Inclusive Practice in Education Scholarship
An Inclusive Practice in Education Scholarship gives you
UP TO $23,000
towards your degree
Study leave provisions
teaching job for temporary and casual teachers
for permanent teachers and school leaders
Applications are now closed
Applications close 11:59pm on Monday, 10 August 2020.
Subscribe to be notified when new information becomes available.
Approved teachers, apply for an Inclusive Practice in Education Scholarship and develop your skills and confidence in supporting students with disability.
Scholarship opportunities include three study pathways:
- a masters in inclusive/special education
- a masters with specialisation in the area of deaf and hard of hearing or blind and low vision
- a graduate diploma in inclusive/special education.
This is an incredible professional development opportunity for eligible permanent teachers who will be able to study whilst remaining in their current position.
Approved casual and temporary staff are also eligible to apply, and will receive a permanent teaching position upon successful completion of studies.
Inclusive Practice in Education scholars receive:
- up to $23,000 towards their degree
- up to eight days study leave per year (12 months) of full time study
- a permanent teaching position for temporary and casual teachers upon successful completion of studies
- professional development whilst remaining within current position for existing permanent teachers and school leaders
- the opportunity to connect with a network of Inclusive Practice in Education scholars and specialists.
Through their course of study, scholars will complete a practicum, providing them the opportunity to gain experience in making adjustments for students with disability.
For additional information, register to attend the Inclusive Practice in Education webinar at 6:00pm Tuesday 4 August.
Be prepared for the future of education, unlock career opportunities and become part of a network of teachers with transferable expertise across a diverse range of school settings.
Read testimonials from current scholars who have completed a masters in inclusive/special education.
Check your eligibility
Find out if you're eligible to apply.
Read the FAQs
Get answers to your questions about the Inclusive Practice in Education Scholarship.
Talk to us
Contact our Employment Programs Team via email@example.com or phone 1300 300 634.